Pre-Finals Haul!

Been a busy bee these past few weeks, and my camera broke down a bit so I thought I wouldn't be able to take pretty images to put on my blog, but somehow it manage to heals it self! Amazing. Haha

Now, when I got so much tension, I really feel like I need to buy things to release my stress, and I been wanting to buy flat shoes at The Little Things She Needs so bad, so I went there yesterday and I got a very good deal out of it!





As I strolling my way up to TLTSN, I saw centro was having a discount alley, and I find this black beauty. Very simple yet chic and elegant.




After this, I went straight forward to TLTSN, I was afraid I get distracted again. Hahaha.. At first, I only wanted to buy flats, since they got this "Buy 2 for 199.000" when the normal price for one is 149.000. So better buy 2 laaahh.. 








After finally chose these 2 from all flats they got, I looked around to the heels section. I've heard a few of my friend said that TLTSN heels are uncomfortable and hurting to the feet. So I decided to take a look, I find one model are so me. Simple, clean, and pretty. Luckily, they got my number on display, when I tried it, it fits me purrfectly and so unbelievably comfortable! With the sturdy heels, it looked so nice on my wide feet. I fell in love instantly.




Not only that, there's a promo when you buy over 199.000, you'll get 1 chance to take a lucky dip, and I got this!


So, you'll get 2 things (bag/heels) for 199.000, but not all of the model. Luckily my super pretty heels was on the selected items! So I choose a bag that match. I forget about the shoes, but the bag alone was Rp 245.000,-. Oh so happy day!





Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts