[REVIEW] Purederm Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissue

Another review!
First of all, I want to say, I don't really like using a cleansing wipe/tissues. As I go over and over all over my face everytime I cleanse my make up. And when using wipes, I feel like my face is being scratch all over. But unfortunately, I'm a very adventurous person. I reaallyy like to try new products. Eventhough I know I don't like cleansing wipes. I keep buying it if I find a new one I've never try. Meh




So I bought this one and try it. For the first few swipe, it's still ok, but not so soft as my liking. After a few swipe later, I start to feel uneasy. Hmm.. Not a big fan of the wipe's texture.





It says, it can clean a waterproof mascara. That is actually that interest me to buy this.
Not that I think that it could really wipe away my waterproof mascara *which I can't live without*, but   actually to proof that it can't! Haha. :p


L-R: Maybelline Hypercurl, Sariayu Liquid Eyeliner, Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, Revlon Colorstay foundation (set with powder), Viva Lipstick, Revlon Eyebrow Pencil (1xswipe), (3xswipe).


As you can see above, I can remove all the make up after a few swipe, but I had to wipe with all my heart and energy to wipe away the waterproof mascara until my skin hurts. Of course you don't want to do that with your eyes, won't cha??

But my face has a very rough surface compare to my hand. I got biiigg pores all over. So i have to wipe maanyy times to take off all of my face makeup if I'm using a full foundation. But when I only use a thin layer of makeup then, it's ok. Don't need to wipe so many times, so I still can bear with it.

For eyes, meehh.. Doesn't do any of its job! I've try to hold the wipe on my eye area for a few long moments, hoping it would soak in and clean my eye makeup, but nah! Better use my eye makeup remover instead of pulling and tugging my eyes.

I'm just using this if on the no makeup-makeup day. But I could never skip my waterproof mascara, so i use my maybelline eye makeup remover as always.

***

So from my experience using this wipes, I may recommend this for you who:
- Wear light makeup
- doesn't have big pores
- doesn't wear heavy eye makeup (no waterproof mascara & eyeliner)

And I don't recommend this for you who:
- Wear full foundation
-Wear full eye makeup
- Have a sensitive skin
- And i guess people with dry skin won't like this either.


***


That's all folks! Have you try using a facial cleansing wipes? any recommendation that you like? Please lemme know! Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts