Must Have RED! (Plus simple makeup tutorial)


Yeap, you guessed it from the tittle! I'm joining IBB makeup challenge!! Yeaaaayyyyyy...!!




And since I'm in the mood of making a tutorial, I guess why not making it in one post?

So before the Final Look, please enjoy the tutorial.


.
.
.
.
FACE


  1. Start with a clean bare face.
  2. Apply foundation of choice. I'm using Revlon Photoready Airbrush in 020 Shell Coquillage.
  3. Apply concealer in areas you need extra coverage. Mine is under the eye, around the nose, and that spot right there between my eyebrow. I'm using Revlon Photoready Concealer in 003 Light Medium.
  4. Set your foundation and concealer to make it last longer. Gently pat the powder with a brush all over the face. After that, blend it with circular motion. Here I'm using Revlon Photoready Two Way Powder Foundation in Ivory.
  5. This step is optional, but you can add a touch of bronzer under the cheekbone to give it more definition. I also put it on my temple and near the hairline so my forehead doesn't look that big, and on the side of my nose to make it appear slimmer.. hehehee.. Here I'm using Nyx Box of Smokey Look Collection Bronzer.
  6. And that's it! The face makeup is done!
.
.
.
.

Now, let's move on to 

EYES




  1. Fill in your eyebrow. I'm using Sariayu Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Brown.
  2. Brush your eyebrow with a spooly to soften the line and make it more natural.
  3. With a blending brush, apply a soft creme color all over the lid as our base color.
  4. With a shader brush, pat on the creme color on the upper lid and a medium brown on the outer third corner, making a kind of winged shape and the bring the color to the crease.
  5. With the blending brush, blend all the harsh edges. All the shadow I use is from Wet 'n Wild Coloricon in Walking on Eggshells.
  6. Apply a liquid liner all the way from inner corner and flick it on the outside corner to give a sharp eye look. Here I'm using Rivera Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
  7. Curl your lashes and the apply your favourite mascara of choice. I'm using my Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Waterproof Cat Eyes.
  8. Apply false lashes of choice as close as possible to the upper lashes to make look just like yours.
  9. And the eyes are done! Easy peasy!
.
.
.
.

To the next star of the looks!

LIPS



  1. Line your lips with a red lip liner. With using a sharp pencil, you can make a precise edges of your lipstick rather than doing it with lipstick and a lipbrush. I'm using PAC Lip Liner in Tender Rose.
  2. Fill in your lips with a red lipstick. Don't even need a brush, use it straight from the bullet! Since you've done those tricky edges with a lip liner. I'm using Viva Lipstick in 52.
  3. And the lips are done!



For the final touch, just put on your favourite bright blush, I'm using my Maybelline Clear Smooth Blush in Fresh Berry, and voila! You're done!

And here is the final look!










So easy and simple but really gives you a profesional and put together look!


You know I can't skip a photosession without stupid poses riiigghhttt? hahahah










*Enough, Vani! Enough of your picture spam!*

Hahahaa.. I know I knoww.. But that is all for this post!


Thank you for reading and see ya in the next post! *wink*


Comments

  1. bagus vaaan! blending esedo nya rapi benerr.. :D
    good luck yaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu berkat brushnya sigma Diahh.. Cuma usrek" jadiii.. hihihi..
      Amminn. Thank youuu... :*

      Delete
  2. keren vani, simple banget, so classy...
    btw kamu lagi sering begadang ya? -_-



    diaryseorangyosinta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thank you popooonn.... :*

      Iyah nih.. Begadangnya buat apa cobaa.. Nonton youtube!! hahahahaahah... XP

      Delete
  3. cakeeeep!

    alisnya rapi dan natural deh :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you putriii... :3
      Cobain deh pensil alisnya sariayu! Gampang dipakenyaa.. hihihihi

      Delete
  4. waw, I love your tutorial! ^_^


    beautiful-channel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hemm..riasan matanya boleh dicoba...natural n indah...hehe semangat cantik smua :D



    smallwaterlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you eivhaaa...! X)

      Ayuk dicobaa.. gampang bangeett.. hihihi

      Delete
  6. you should add more picture spam. hahahah.. Sometimes I just get enough making funny face too. That is Just great!
    btw, visit mine yaa :)
    thx

    http://dnewita.blogspot.com/2013/01/ibb-makeup-challenge-must-have-red.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Poto" gak pernah ada matinyaaa!! hahaha..
      thank youu anitaa.. :*

      Delete
  7. suka sama tutorialnya..
    aku punya tu walking on eggshells, thanks for the tutorial! ^^
    more please >_<

    http://sarahazhezha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much saraahhhh... XD
      Iya nanti bikin lagi yg banyaakk!! hihihi.. :3

      Delete
  8. Bagusssss, step by step juga jelas ^o^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts