[REVIEW] Revlon Nail Enamel in 041 Granite


The color makes me think like I'm an expensive lady wearing expensive nail polish as those kind of lady usualy wearing a neutral kinda save color in their nails. (Talking 'bout Lisa Eldrigde). I blame my nail polish frenzy on her! I never really think about polishes until I can't stop watching her videos with all the pretty neutrals there. The color looks like a muted darker mauve which I believe looks good on everybody.




Two coats is enough to show an opaque finish. Even you can go with one coat for a sheer finish, Its not patchy like other polish can be. 



Longest lasting nail polish without chipping I've ever try! I took this picture today which is like the 6th day of me wearing this. Even my nails has grown so much. I use this with no base coat and I added some top coat on the 2nd day and its still shining! I kinda awe myself with the staying power until I'm sick of the color and I'm gonna clean it since my cuticles are getting dry for reasons I don't know why. hahaha..

Comments

  1. such a lovely color. its remind me of chocolate milk. i have number 235, twinkled pink n really love it too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 revlon nail polish too... love it <3
    im ur new follower btw.. would you mind to follow back? thanks :)

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku punya yang charming (211) dan top coatnya. awet banget yah, teksturnya enak banget. murah tapi ga murahan bingit. jadi pengen punya yg granite juga nihhhh...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts