What is polka?




Yeayeerrrsss!!! Hawaryuuuuu?? Ayem guuuuudddd!!! Hahahaha..

I'm sorry I'm just too excited for the fact that I just started my job on monday! Wooohooo!! *receiving congcratulations gracefully*

There's a lot of things to keep up with, but I think I'm taking it well. Hehehe..


So, without further a do, I'm here just to bombarding your blog feed with my narcistic photos with a fashion spread inpired makeup look! Enjoy! (Psstt.. I know you're tired with my polka shirt but I just love it oh so much, and it makes me look geeewwwwddd.)


























Fashion pose, enough?

Comments

  1. Haha anti mainstream. Btw itu blushernya gimana bikin? Pake kertas ya

    esybabsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ngga sy, jadi udah abis pake blush on kaya biasa di totol2in pake concealer.. hahaha.. harusnya kalo ada stiker bulet gitu sih lebih gampang, tapi udah kelar makeup semuka baru inget ga punya stikernya. hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. vani, fotonya lucu! alisnya cetar banget deh :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wkwkwkwk lucu amat Van fotomu, alisnya bener-bener cetar deh :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanii, congrats yaa. Akhirnya make-up ban lu bisa diakhiri. haahha. btw, itu cepol dikepala lucu banget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaahh!! Akhirnya yahh.. :")
      Tapi duitnya abis gara2 beli sampo mane n tail mau cobain sampo + condinya. Hahahaha

      Delete
  6. kreatiiif make up ny van, alisny kyk tren" di runaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa... iya boleh nyontrk di gugel nih makeupnya akakakaa

      Delete
  7. polka shirt nya cucok cyinnn sama pipi. pose paling terakhir kocak xD
    congrats for the job, btw!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abeiiissss... Ahahahaha.. Itu pose biar mirip model-model fashion spread yg aneh-aneh.. wakakka.. Makaaccii mitchyy!!! X) :*

      Delete
  8. keyeeen bingittsss Van! kaya model2 fashion ala Vogue gituuuuuu dahhhh! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts