Makeup Inspiration: Glittery Eyes on CHANEL

For a few recent years I've been watching Lisa Eldridge on Youtube and I love her because she is living up my dream. I look up to her and make her as my role model as a makeup artist. She has the nicest modest makeup creation with simple touch and very awesome-ly high fashion natural look which I adore. And Lisa is the makeup spoke person of Chanel. I have a very specific view about a brand looking from their art, their image, their feel and an overall image branding. Chanel has been my favourite brand since I looked at their infamous classic quilted hand bag. It was like a no brainer for me to fall in love with it. Now, I've lost contact with all Chanel (and high end brands in general) related issues because I just don't want to. It's too hurting for me to adore them but not being able to have them, so I look away. But, since I want to watch so many thing about Lisa and how she's doing makeup, it led me to step into the Chanel's Youtube Channel.  

As I know and could predict, Chanel has made beautiful videos about their makeup and fashion, how they are easy to wear but with that simplicity, it will make you look like a million dollar lady. I'm sooo obsessed with all things related to Chanel. I love to see their collection, campaign, images, photos, artwork, behind the scenes, runway, celebrity interviews, like anything! And I saw this pretty glittery eyes from Chanel Fall/Winter 2013/2014 (photos above), then I google some more to find some close up look on their Spring  2014 Couture which has a similar glittery eyes, treated in a different way. (photos below).

Both look are using a ton of chunky glitters with flawless and natural on the rest of the face. See how both makeup are using a very festive ornament yet the overall look still feel so ladylike and modern. Nothing feels like drag queen walking down the runway. ((MAJOR LOVE)). I could see girls pulling this look on night events with simple and more of a tone down casual classic dress & accesories. 






Stalk me on my social media:

Comments

Popular Posts