[REVIEW] L'Oreal Color Riche in Dewy Beige


I have been a daily makeup wearer and can't leave home without drawing my liner and brows for 3 years now. Funny how my start on wearing makeup has been my start to found my boyfriend too. But that's another story to told. Since the beginning of me growing up a habit to wear makeup everyday, I've never really like to wear a lipstick. I didn't get the grasp of why would women in general really love to buy lipstick for God knows how many or just simply making it as a makeup staple. I didn't like the way it look, I didn't like the way it makes my lips looks creamy and unnatural, I didn't like the way it dissapear partially while I eat, I didn't like the taste of it when kissing, I just simply didn't like it. And as hypocrite as I can be, believe it or not, I can't stop buying them! In my mind, I thought maybe, just maybe, if I found the right formula and finish I might get the hang of it, happily wear it during the day and make it a makeup staple. But it was just never happen. And then I decided to just embrace my hate towards my appearance with a lipstick sitting on top of my lips. In photos they look great, but in real life it's a big meh..


Until recently, my months as unemployed spoiled brat has drown me so much, so when I have finally started to be employed I resurfaced and felt like I'm being reborn, I'm ready to try anything new and adventurous. By being adventurous I mean I'm ready to rock some lipstick on my daily look and wear like a bitch strollin' down the street like no body's business! Yeah! So I decided to read some lipstick reviews and I remember I haven't really try anything from L'Oreal (except my discontinued blush) so why not jump into the hype of the L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick?

I like the way they put the lipstick color on the actual packaging so I don't have to hassle so much to find the right color. Originally, I know I would get the matte shades, but after swatching at the counter, I finally decided to get the iridescent finish as I can see from the swatch on my hand that it'll make my lips look healthy and pretty without making it looking too creamy. And it does! The color pay off on one swipe may not be the best but the way it layer thin and nicely spread has sold me. I love the way they shaped the point which makes it so much of an easiness to swipe on the lips.

On my lips it doesn't feel moisturizing nor drying. After 3 hours it starts to dry and look like a matte finish lipstick and settles in my fine lines a bit. But since I got a very natural color, it's not really noticeable. After it sets it doesn't smudge on glass when I'm drinking but still gone partially, usualy in my inner rim of lips, when I eat. I don't mind it, I just wipe off the rest and apply a new layer. If I'm not eating, it can stays up to 5 hours without making my lips looks crusty and ready to crumble. For the price I can say you actually get a nice quality product but I'm hoping they have a little more moisturizing properties to keep my lips plump a little bit longer. 

It retails for IDR 125.000 and you can basically find it anywhere in L'Oreal booth on department stores. I got mine at Matahari, Supermal Karawaci

.
.
.
.

Stalk me all across platform:

Comments

  1. Wahhhh warnanya bagussss ^0^
    Suka sama warnanya. Full facenya mana van? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full facenya udah dipake pas yg pretty in hijab sama happy eid mubarak lucciii ^^

      Delete
  2. Cakep yak warnanya, tp beda kyaknya warna di btng lipstik ama swatchnya, tetep cakep tp warnanya, sukaaa, (:
    Follow blogmu, folback ya klo gak kberatan, slam kenal Vani, (:
    lifeofnineapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya agak susah nangkepnya yang di batang lipstik. lebih mirip sama warna di swatchnyaa ;D

      Delete
  3. Waduh detail banget postnya! Niceeee. Suka banget sama warnanyaaaa <3

    Sweet Therapy by Ririe Prameswari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanii~ ini mirip Teracottanya RIVERA ga sih warnanya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh belom pernah gue sandingin sih sarii.. Tar pas ke rumah gue colek-colek ajaaa hohoho

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts