Do You Wear Batik?

Personally, i don't really wear batik that often, but somehow this shoe product made me fall in love with this national product. They sell heels, flats, wedges, sandals, and boots. And every single design has batik on them. That what makes them unique!

It's hard for me to find a perfect shoes for my extrawide feet when i shop online. I accidentally knew this store when i went to blog-walking. When they threw on a sale i tried to buy 1 and this is the first pair that fit on my feet. You don't know hoe happy i am! After 3/4 shoes i bought online never fit on me. And this is my baby


And now i have my eyes on this beauties ;p :




Visit them at www.kulkithshoes.com :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts