EOTD: Daring Blue

My first EOTD!! Yeahh!!

So, i'm really in a mood to play with my make up, and I'm dying to use the pretty teal color from Sari Ayu - Merak Kasmaran Eye Shadow Set. So I decided to make a kind of dramatic night make up using fake lashes.


The yellow is washed away by the light, so you could barely see it, except on the upper right pic.

On my eyes:
- Teal & Yellow, from Sari Ayu - Merak Kasmaran Eyeshadow Set
- Dark Blue & Black, from La Tulipe Palette
- Inez White Pencil Liner
- Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner
- Jolly Falsies
- Viva Eye Brow Pencil


So, what do you think? ;)

Comments

  1. so pretty! i adore ur falsies,

    btw thankyou for visiting me vani, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu..... X)

    You're very welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your eyelashes a lot! and the blue eyeshadow is really fresh!

    anyway im holding my current giveaway atm http://www.stellalee.net/2011/09/01/opi-giveaway-sponsored-by-duniakutek/ please join it, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you stella!

    Wah, ada giveaway lagi, pasti ikuut!!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. blendingnya mantep... suka liatnya..

    http://sheillablog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts