All Denim



Finally another outfit photos!



Actually it's not an actual outfit post, but since I have some obstacles taking pictures of my self, this should count as one. Hoho.. So, I've been doing a campus project, at the library to be exact and my friend came along to took some pictures of us. Then, I apologize for not showing my outfit that well aaand my stupid face. Haha.. :p





Mom's Denim Shirt / Unbranded Blue Jeans / Kicker's Boots





Trying to look cool..... [BIG FAIL]







An attempt to take pictures below..





















Me, Tika, Nana





I just realize that I have the most fugly expressions amongst the 3 of us not to mention my bangs.. oooohh, my bangss........ -_-"



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts