FOTD: Full Eyebrows



I always think that if I draw a full thick eyebrow, i shall look like I'm angry. Since i got nothing to do, so I try to draw a full thick brows. And I love the result! I think what makes it less angry looking is that I draw it almost flat on the top part, so it doesn't give me that angry look. Hahahaha.. :p

So, I wear it with a soft blue and grey eyeshadow to make it a fresh look, since i always use dark color for my everyday..













What I use:

Face:
- Inez Precious Powdery Cake
- Etude House Cookie blusher

Eyes:
- Sari ayu Liquid foundation (I use it as a base couse it doesnt match my skin tone)
- La Tulipe Translucent powder (To set the liquid foundation)
- Revlon Blue Eyeshadow
- Make Up Store Grey Eyeshadow
- La Tulipe pencil eye liner
- Maybelline The Hyper Curl Mascara

Lips:
- La Tulipe Lipstick in Beach Coral
- Revlon Lip Gloss



An attempt to look cute... [Fail!]



Using my glasses. I'm a full time glasses wearer thou, I'm -8 !
Looking good, no?




By the way, what do you think? Glasses or no glasses?

Comments

Popular Posts