Etude House Pink Burlesque

Happy Sunday!

So, last week I went to the Etude House Pink Burlesque Event because I get the invitation from my may haul. I was so excited because there's this free welcome gift for the invitation holder. And you know how I love freebies. Since I got 2 invitation, I was so excited that I would get double free gift! But sadly, one of my invitation disappeared just 2 days before the event! Because 2 days before the event I was checking on it with a pervert smile, thinking about all the good stuff. :(

















Comments

  1. wah asiknya dapat freebies :D
    kok bisa dapet 2 undangannya? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya kan tiap pembelanjaan berapa gitu dapet 1 undangan, terus berlaku kelipatan, jadi aku dapet 2.. hehehe.. :p
    Tapi sayang yang 1 malah ilang.. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts