Revlon Photoready Pre-Launch Event




So last week I went to the Revlon Photoready series Pre-Launching Event. The Launch it self would be around mid July. I can't wait for the launch! I wanna try their primer and foundation. This event was held by Revlon and Cleo Magazine. So we watch "The Amazing Spiderman" for free after that the pre-launch begin.

What's the deal between spiderman and revlon?!


So, Emma Stone is the ambassador for the Photoready series and she is in that movie. And she is so beautiful. I love her makeup in the movie. Especially her eyeliner. It's full from the inner corner until the outer with the same thickness, creating a bit of graphic on her natural makeup.





Really loves these Lip Butter!



There's also a makeup demo on model, I really love her! She's so Pretty and stunning.


See? So pretty :3



And I met Ci Stephanie from Diary of A Product Junkie !
She's so kind and warm. So happy to meet her cause I just love her blog so much!

I saw many beauty and fashion bloggers there but I'm just to shy to say hello.. Maybe next time I should just throw away my shame. Haha..

And of course there's some goodie bag..




And there's a 15% off + free product only on that day, so I (of course) do a bit of shopping..


Can't wait to try 'em on!



Comments

  1. awh, there's a pic of me~ Yeay, it was a pleasure meeting you~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so emma stone used this photoready products... well, that fact makes me wannna try this too :) this new line sounds promising.
    thanx for the review and the pics, those are great.
    btw I'm ur new follower, hope u'll be kind to visit and follow me back if u like :)
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooo!! I really want to try the primewr and foundation!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts