Liebster Award




Good news always came unexpectedly!

I was in such a down mood because my BF is having a hectic month!It's near final test and he had to do so many take home test. Since he's in journal, it means searching places to make some reports, arranging time to meet people for interview purposes, and so on. As a good GF, I try to help him as much as I can because I just don't like to see him like that. :(

And theenn, I got this e-mail from my comment moderating system, it was a comment from a cute little girl, Annisa. She gave me the liebster award! Yayy!! hihihi.. I was so happy I can't wait to go home, read her post and make my own! Thank you, Annisa!


.
.
.

* The Rules *
1. Thank the one who nominates you.
2. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominates you.
3. Choose 11 bloggers as a nominees with less than 200 followers.
4. Make 11 question for them to answer.
5. Write 11 random facts about you.

.
.
.

Karena pertanyaannya pake Bahasa Indonesia, jadi pake Bahasa Indonesia juga jawabnya! hihii..



  • Kenal makeup dulu pas cici aku mulai genit-genit beli bedak pigeon dulu pas dia kelas 5 SD dan aku kelas 4. Biasa anak kecil kan hobinya beli, gak lama ditinggal gara-gara bosen, nah dia juga. Yaudah aku jadiin hak milik aja bedaknya. Tiap mau pegi pake, sampe akhirnya udah abis tapi tetep kalo mau pegi tepok-tepokin sponsnya ke muka sambil ngaca lamaa banget.



  • Kalo sekarang makeup udah jadi kebutuhan, ke kampus aja pake mekap. Seneng aja gitu kalo tiap lagi ngaca terus ngeliat muka sendiri cantik, jadi makin PD. hohoho..



  • Kertas minyak! Eh itu bukan mekap yah? hahaha.. Emmm, compact powder deh rasa-rasanya, paling gak tahan kalo liat muka kucel gara-gara minyakan..




  • Bisa dong pastinya.. Mekap itu kan cuma untuk menyenangkan diri sendiri aja. Kalo dipuji orang misalnya, dibilang cantik, kulitnya mulus banget, kan yang seneng kita juga. Padahal cuma karena mekap.. hihihi..




  • Blush! Entah kenapa bronzer itu kurang keliatan di muka aku, kalo dipake kebanyakan malah jadi kaya dakocan...




  • Revlon! Tapi revlon harganya suka bikin mikir-mikir kalo mau beli, jadinya makeup item paling banyak justru dari maybelline karena murah dan suka sale di hypermart. hahahaa..




  • Karena hidung ini hobinya eror daripada benernya, jadi kurang tertarik dengan benda-benda wangi-wangian gitu. Jadi gak pernah beli lilin-lilin wangi dehh.. Hehe..




  • Dulu pas awal-awal ngeblog pakenya Olympus E-420, tapi kurang recommended karena hasilnya gelap, jadi mesti diedit agak banyak di photoshop. Sekarang pakenya Canon 650D. Kalo ini recommended bais! Ngeditnya cuma crop-crop doang karena warnanya udah ngeheits abeis.




  • Ada 2. Kalo lagi auranya rawr kaya macan, pakenya Revlon "Get Reddy". kalo lagi jadi the girl next door, pakenya Etude House Petite Darling Nails PP903. Warna soft pastel purple gitu. Unyuk dehh..




  • Marcks' Bedak Tabur - Creme, Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge Liquid Eyeliner, sama Caring Colours BB Cream Fair White.




  • Hmm.. Let's see.. Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation, Revlon Lip Butter, sama Maybelline Clear Smooth Blush - Fresh Apricot.

.
.
.

11 Bloggers Chosen

  1. The Curly Girl Journal
  2. Lee Via Han
  3. Heart's Made
  4. Just A Blog
  5. Blush Off
  6. Land of Jenganten
  7. The Beauty Journey of Yosin
  8. Beauty Talks
  9. Potted Pinky Rose
  10. Dien Chan  
  11.    
Baru ketemu segini yang followernya 200.. Tar kalo ketemu, ditambahin lagii.. hehehe.. :p


.
.
.


11 Question I'd Like to Know Your Answer

  1. 3 things describe you the most?
  2. What are you after in this life? (Your goals, future plans, etc)
  3. What have and you will done to achieve it?
  4. Why do you love makeup?
  5. How makeup makes you feel about yourself?
  6. What inspire you to wear makeup?
  7. What's your best makeup tips & trick?
  8. What's your favourite brushes?
  9. What's your favourite face product(s)?
  10. What's your favourite eyes product(s)?
  11. What's your Favourite lip product(s)?
  12. What kind of makeup look describe you the most?

.
.
.

11 Random Facts About Me
  1. I love nicely designed stuffs.
  2. I love to buy makeup, but always use the same thing everyday.
  3. I have a thing with makeup brushes! I want to try every brand out there and have the best brushes for my kit! So far, I love Real Technique and Masami Shouko.
  4. I am A HUGE procastinator. I've never like to nyicil when doing my homework, always do it near the deadline. And I always regret it. But the circle goes on and on and on....
  5. Such a moody person. One day I can be as bright as the sun, the other day you'd think twice to greet me just by seeing my face.
  6. I love to sing, but my voice is not supporting me.
  7. I have a very flimsy hair. It's always gets lepek by the end of the day no matter how many product I've used tp styled it.
  8. My favourite website is youtube, 9gag, and Blogger.
  9. My favourite makeup artists are Lisa Eldridge and Mary Greenwell.
  10. I love Paris, but I never really learn about the culture or languange or anything. I just love that city so deep.
  11. I am a very random chatter. My closest persons get tired of listening to my stories.. hahaha..

***

Oh iya, pas dapet award ini aku ngesearch dulu, ini sebenernya award soal apa. Jadi ini award adalah untuk ngasi motivasi bagi blogger-blogger yang followernya dibawah 200 buat nyemangatin biar tetep rajin ngepost dan lanjut ngeblognya. So, jangan sampe award ini putus di kamu ya! 



See you in the next post, pretties~~



Comments

  1. Hello ^^
    Thank u for giving me the award
    I'll answer it soon and tag u back. I'll let u know when I finished the award post.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the award...
    Here's my post:
    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai... salam kenal :D
    i follow u :)
    devy-beautypurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts