A Look to Love: Rihanna on Grammy 2013

Source

So I saw this look Rihanna sporting on the Grammy 2013 and I fell in love!

She's so pretty in her red dress which reminds me much of Valentino. That uber pretty red lips and soft wavy golden hair just really up on my alley!

Fortunately, 2 of my subscribtion on Youtube make the hair and makeup tutorial. Definitely should try this out!


Hair tutorial by LetsMakeitUp1



And the makeup tutorial from my most favourite gurl, Nikkie Tutorials

Can't wait to try this out!

Comments

  1. Love Rihanna <3

    Hai.. Really need your help, Please Vote me.
    Your voice means a lot for me :) (Photo no.3)
    The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
    Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love rihanna! she always give a stunning look

    xoxo, Mich

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts