Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same..

It's a song title from Keane, one of my favourite song back then in high school. It's true though. The best sentence I can use to describe my feeling right now.

I might start this blog as makeuprelated.blogspot.com, but I feel the name isn't really describing what I want to write lately. I just want to write anything here, its my platform to share. What I'm eating, where do I go, what did I do, and any other random stuff that's not makeup related.

I previously had a blog named vanisagita.blogspot.com, its a blog for me to post random photography I took or my outfit, or anything. But I oftenly just write about makeup and I feel like I'm abandoning the blog I have with my name on it.

So I merge my blogs and change makeuprelated into vanisagita. I'm still gonna write mostly about beauty because simply it's my biggest passion right now, but I just want to share other things too. Now that I've change my url, I feel alot better to share anything I want. Hehehe...

If you scroll through my posts, you might seen some new posts I had posted on previous blog. If you like it, please enjoy, and if you don't, well, that's up to you! Hihi..

And I still can't think of a name for this new format so I stick to my name. But its gonna change sooner or later. Please bear with my super simple header for now. Hehe..




Best Regards,



Vani Sagita



Comments

  1. pantesaaannnn! pas g klik i dashboar d, katanya blog u tidak ditemukan. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh masaaa?? terus ini bisa kesininya gimanaaa? hahahaha

      Delete
  2. Oh pantesan. Gw bingung kenapa isi vanisagita jadi begini. Dan sekarang di dashboard gw ada isi postingan-postingan cantik luuu bertebaran. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts