[REVIEW] NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp


Eventhough I love dewy face makeup, I always opted for a matte lipstick as it looks more like my natural lips texture. But the biggest problem with matte lip product is it dries our lips. And just like everybody else, I don't have the most plumped and healthy lips, so it kinda hard to find a product that suits my needs.

I bought this lip cream out of my curiosity about the texture of it. I never seen anything like this. I don't even pay any attention for the matte finish. Didn't realize bout it until I tried it my self!



After looking at the swatches, I finally pick this color that I thought might suit my skintone prettily.


It has a doe foot which is my most favourite kind of lipstick applicator. It's so easy  to use and it can draw the product precisely on my lips.


No Flash - Flash

Freshly applied - After 20 mins (Natural Light)

When freshly applied it still look like wet and has some sheen on it, but after 20 mins or so it dries and leave you with a beautiful opaque color with a matte finish. After it dries, it became smudge proof. Even When I sip a drink, it didn't leave any lipstick mark I always hate when using lipsick. A super excellent point on being  non transferrable and non drying matte lip product!

The only funny thing from this color is that at different skintone it might look different. On my yellow skin it looks pretty pink, but on swatches online, it might sometimes looks so coral. So you better get a good look on swatches if you want to buy this color. I f you have an obvious yellow skin like mine, then it would look pink.

It stays on my lips for a good 5 hours. Its the longest time I can restrain my self from eating. And when I finish eating I always wipe off all over my lips with some tissues. So no lip product would stay longer than my hunger.

Freshly applied - After 20 mins (Flash)

I definitelly love love love this, in fact, this is my most favourite matte lip product! I would definitelly buy another color cause the formula is so great and so easy to apply with any applicator you prefer. Wether it's your fingers, lip brush, or even the best, using the applicator that come with it.


If anybody know an online shop that sell this lower than Rp 75.000,- please tell me! I really want to collect all the colors available! hihi.. :3

See you guys when I see you.. Have a nice weekend everybody!!

Comments

  1. Hai, as a matter of fact, i do know an online shop that sells this on a cheaper price tag. Coba cek di www.chic-princessa.com.
    Hope it helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uwuwuwuwuuu.. thank you andhitaaa!!!! *kecup manis*

      Delete
  2. the color is awesome! i love the matte look

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  3. si zatura jual 60 van. Tapi hrs PO. Trus dy baru buka PO lagi bulan Mei. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aih mureeeee...!! Tapi lama amat yak kalo nunggu mei baru buka po lagi desee.. huhuhuu

      Delete
  4. Wah bagusss warnanya, jd penasaran sm warna yg lain hehe
    Coba cari di http://www.facebook.com/Riebutik.kosmetik Disitu juga murah2 :)


    aminanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya kan makanya.. teksturnya enak banget, warnanya juga lucu... hihihi..
      Thanks for the info, nanda! :*

      Delete
    2. Aku juga belanja produk Nyx sama RieButik.com Sejauh ini kaya'nya belum nemu yang di bawah harga dia. Emang sih kudu Pre Order tapi, worth waiting lah. #demi-harga-murah.

      Delete
    3. Aku juga belanja produk Nyx di Riebutik.com
      Emang sih kudu pre-order. Tapi sejauh ini kaya'nya belum nemu yang lebih murah dari dia.
      Jadi demi harga murah, dibela-belain nunggu deh.

      Delete
  5. Antwerp is my favorite shade too!! You should check out my review about it. I also reviewed san paulo, tokyo and istanbul. Nice review by the way!!

    ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. kak, ini kakak beli di onlineshop mana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmm.. Sejujurnya aku lupa, tapi bisa coba di www.chic-princessa.com disitu juga jual.. hihihi.. :D

      Delete
  7. sis bole info dong yang jual nyx soft matte lip cream antwerp yang ready stock :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kurang tau riz.,.tapi boleh liat rekomendasi di atas siapa tau ada yang ready stock :)

      Delete
    2. coba http://www.lovetoshop-online.com/ lagi ready. tapi dari makasar pengirimannya. but ongkir jg murah sih krn ada pos :D

      Delete
  8. I always want to try this product ><

    ReplyDelete
  9. kak kalo review yang monte carlo ada gak ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. kak ada review yang monte carlo gak ? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts