April 2013 Small Haul

Just a quick post of my haul for this month!

I try to restrict my self from buying impulsively on any makeup item and will only (well mostly) buy hyped up product to really build up my makeup collection. So here's what I bought:


Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover


Maybellline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
I got the brown one for a long time and been wanting the black for ages but somehow I always forget to pick it up! And now I finally got it!


Maybelline Clear Smooth B.B. Stick
Bought this one out of my curiosity about how it will perform and it has a very cute packaging!


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
A very late recognition on the product while everybody has been talking and loving this foundation. My first impression was so great on this. Love the texture and the color. A perfect match!


Revlon Nail Enamel in Mon Cherry
Very pretty casual red color. Fun and flirty plus it's scented! Smells like a sweet cherry tart if I'm not mistaken. But the smell is just so great!



And that is all my haul for this month! I know it's only a mid month but I guess I won't buy any beauty product for this month cause I've spend too much on anything else and I like to make my monthly makeup and shopping expenses on budget so I don't buy any random useless thing cause I can only buy few things per month.

Is there anybody who done the same thing? I hope there is!!

Use our money wisely, ladies!

Until then, see you!

Comments

  1. i really really dont know where to buy Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation at alllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go check out watson or metro, kris! Especially watson, they usualy have bourjois counter there.. hihi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts