March 2013 Haul!




* Baviphat Island Girls BB Primer Fix
* NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo & Amsterdam
* Skin Food Tomato Whitening Serum


Got 2 samples for free!
Get it on Chic Princessa



* Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Comfort Zone
* NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Candyland

Got it from Yosin on her blog sale.




*Acnes Point Clear
* Garnier OilClear Astringent
* Wardah Pore Tightening Toner
* Acnes Spot Care
* Pond's Flawless White Day & Night Cream
* Pixy Cleansing Express Matte & Bright


* Pond's Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub
* HadaLabo Mild Peeling
* Pond's White Beauty Sun Dullness Removal


* Garnier OilClear Self Heating Sauna Mask
* Acnes Oil Control Mask
* Clean & Clear Oil Control Film

Got it from Hypermart.



* Reversible Gold Bracelet


* Big Choker Black Necklace

Got it from my Cousin who just started her online shop. But sadly I have no link to her instagram.. :(







* Pretty Mint Top from random bazaar on SMS
   


* White Shirt from Valino



* Airwalk Black Sneakers


* UP Claire Black



And the last but certainly my favourite, my MetroTv Varsity!

Woohhooo.. Although I bought it myself from someone on the building, but I'm so happy with it! I get my internship at MetroTv as Makeup Artist. Yes, you're looking at  the official makeup intern on MetroTv. And I am the first intern on the makeup area. Scary but fun at the same time I would say. Things went rough on the first couple of weeks, but now it's getting better and better. hihihi.. 


And that is all my haul for the month of March!

What's yours??




Cheers,

Vani Sagita

Comments

  1. great stuffs :D
    and congrats for the internship!
    hoping it will help for your career in the future ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did u get those nyx? aaa i checked them online the price just going crazy. please linked me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from chic-princessa.com dear.. There;s also link up there you can just click on the word, "Chic Princessa" under the 3rd pict.. hihi.. Hope it helps!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts