[REVIEW] GLAMGLOW Mud Mask



Weekend means pampering day for me! Now that I got a full time office job, I already get too exhausted to do some extra steps in my skincare routine. I mean, even brushing my teeth only is taking forever cause I'm wearing braces. So weekend it is!

Well this product is not meant to use for a long time or anything but on weekends I pay more attention to what it does to my skin.

If you remember, I got both of this mask sample from the GlamGlow Launching Party about a month ago and wait for my skin condition to get a little worse than it usually is so I can see what the fuss is all about.







I'm applying the GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment on the right side of my face and the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment on my left for instant comparison for what they could do.





The GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfolliate Treatment has dried green tea leafs. It has a nice and calming green tea scent with a little bit of minty feel. When I first apply it, I was ready for a thick consistency but turns out its very thin and can easily be spread all over my face. I can feel the tingling and kinda hot sensation since I apply until around 5-7 mins. After that It feels alright or my skin is just getting used to it. At the time for rinsing I can feel gritty feeling from the mask, I think its the crushed green tea leafs to help exfoliate my skin.






The GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment has bits and pieces that I'm guessing is charcoal. This one is made more to sucks all the dirt and grease from skin, and to help with pores too. I'm already gravitates more toward this, eventhough my love for green tea is irreplaceable but we'll see. Texture wise its the same for both masks, the differences are this one doesn't have any tingling sensation but it feels more cooling, so i like that. The scent is very minty like a toothpaste, its a love hate for me. I like it cause it reminds me of the fresh sensation after I brush my teeth, but for my face I think its not that kind of fresh I want. But its ok la~. When rinsing I don't feel any gritty feeling and it wash of very easily.






Both masks dries fairly quick, maybe only around 10 mins or less. 



Before - After

Before my skin looks so dull. After rinse, I can tell from a far that my face looks much more brighter & healthier on both sides. My skin texture also looks very supple and nice.



Before - After GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment



Before - After GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment


Right after washing off my face I can see that the Supermud Clearing Treatmeant is helping me more with my big pores, while on the Youthmud Tinglexfoliate I can barely see any pore minimazing action. But after a while they look the same and all feels almost the same. Both give me a fresh and brighter complexion, I can feel my skin is very soft and smooth on both side.

I think what makes it really get a lot of love from Hollywood is the fact that it moisturized skin but still keeping it matte for a good few hours. You know oily skin and camera is not the best kind of friends.

After trying both I can say that I love Youthmud for the scent and the gritty feel & I love the pore minimizing & cooling effects from the Supermud. But if I'm gonna splurge on a huge cash for some mask treatment, I'll go for the effects and buy the Supermud Clearing Treatments.


You can get both mask on their first ever store in the world at Plaza Indonesia 4th floor or get it on Beauty Box near you for Rp 780.000,-/jar. I knooowwww its expensive, I'm crying deep down inside too. But it is a great splurge if you're looking for a quick fix with trusted result, you might as well want to have this!

Comments

  1. Penasaran sama si glamglow inih, hasilnya instan yaaah. Cuma harganya ampun deh. SK II aja blm kebeli. Kesian bener sih eke >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyah instan banget.. Kaya baru bengong dikit udah langsung kering aja, kulitnya juga jadi keliatan baguussss... hihihi.. Ah ini kalo gak dikasih juga gak bakal nyobain kok akuu.. huahahhaa

      Delete
    2. kayaknya ini cocok banget buat yg mau special ocassion, kayak jadi penganten gitu, jadi pas di pelaminan muka jadi cetarrrr menyilaukan. Tapi kalow dipake sehari2, no no no no

      Delete
  2. bagus sih hasilnya van, but the price is not good for my wallet.... T^T

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So not very good for me too!! Kerja cape" sebulan duitnya cuma buat makan sama beli masker. huahahaha beli share-sharean aja mitchyyy.. Kali-kali cocokkkk :3

      Delete
  3. ini my favoriiitee dudududu... kok bentuknya tube ya van?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu sampelnya aja buu, boleh dikasi ama danty.. Gak kuku aku beli yg jarnyaaa huhuhuhuhu

      Delete
  4. aduhh inginn nyoba banget...tapi harganya gak nahan :(((

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vani your review is very useful. I've to try these products.
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN ?
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you margaret! Checking your blog right now :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, followed yaa.
    Follback xx


    www.elinivana.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya alooohhh hargnya ngak nahan ;) saya malah pakai lumpur laut mati yang hasilnya bagus banget krn alami. sejenis tapi mungkin glamglow pabrikan ya kalau lumpur laut mati kan alami heheh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts