[REVIEW] L'Oreal Super Liner in Black


Long time no see, Amigo! I really want to update as often as I can, like everyday, but life has taken my time so much lately, so apologies are mine. On the other hand, work has been a bliss so far. I get to learn new things everyday. It's like every corner has new experience waiting to get unfold. I'm so grateful for my job and everyone in it. :)

Now now, just like searching for soulmate, the search of the best eyeliner is also full of ups and downs. I'm still trying to find the best formula to work with so I always get curious to try every hyped up eyeliner on the market. Today, the candidate I'll tell you is the L'Oreal Super Liner in Black.



The packaging looks really fancy with glass body and a gold cap. This is one of the reason I decided to buy this. It looks so elegant and expensive, even if the formula didn't work so well, I'll forgive it. It came with a very decent brush. I like this kind of brush better than the angled brush to apply gel liner because they just make a very precise line. It's small enough to create details and the tip of the brush allows me to do maneuvers here and there. I would never bother to buy another brush.The formula is great on application. It glides on very smoothly and a little could go a long way. But to get the full opacity, I should go over the same area for a couple of times. It's not a big problem though, since a little could go a long way, I don't need to dip my brush over and over again to finish my line every rushing morning.


On a great day this liner could go nicely until the end of the day with only a very little smudging. But at the time this photo was taken, my skin is getting more oily than usual since I was almost on my period. I think it's hormones. Damn hormones.

Well that's okay that I could show you how this liner will perform on the worst case scenario. As you can see, it smudged pretty much to the outside corner of my under eye on the first picture. I didn't do any touch up to see how it will look at the end of the day. On the second picture you can see it transfer on to my upper lid. That's what you'll get if you have a monolid or just plainly apply it too up high like me. 

This smudges would easily be wiped off with some tissue of Q-tips, so it's still forgiveable. This kind of eyeliner will look great on smokey eyes since the more you wear it, the more it'll be messy. Which will make you look so much sexier by the end of the day. But if you're in a very humid weather and in no access to touch up your makeup during the day, then I say, you better stay away and find another one that'll stay.

It retailed for IDR 189.000,- and you can get it on every L'Oreal counter near you. I got mine at Matahari Department Store, Lippo Karawaci.


***

Comments

Popular Posts