Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss | #BLOGMAS

Oppsies, looks like someone forgot to post her #BLOGMAS yesterdaaayy... So sorry, guys.. I have to work yesterday and my energy just drained out since I have to work on my day off. huhu. But worry not, journey on #BLOGMAS is now continued. I decided to pull out every glittery and shimmery product that I rarely worn on any other moment outside Christmas. I'm not a gloss person on the earliest years of my makeup days, but lately I'm in a hunt for a very nice gloss to plump up my lips and make it nice and juicy. I remember I have this Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss from the same Bobbi Brown event a year ago.  This product has been sitting for a long time inside my makeup drawer. I want to use it but with all the shimmer it got, I went back and restrain. But 'tis the season to be festive and here it is!

The packaging is a very regular lip gloss container with some doe foot applicator. But with all the high shimmer and the transparent packaging, the whole product are a nice gem to look at anytime. Even when not used it could be my vanity decoration just because it's so cute! X)

The formula glides on very beautifully. It's not overly sticky, just a nice amount to keep the glitter to stay in place. And those glitters, those glitters. Uhhhhh.. It's so pretty I just want to cry. T^T. The base is fully tranparent packed with finely milled purple and green glitters. I can feel and smell some mint when applied but the smell gone after like half an hour. Or maybe I just get used to it. This will be a nice lipstick topper to add some shine and glitter as the gloss would stay up to 4 hours before fading. But what I like to do is to apply this first and then add a nice sheer lipstick on top to tame down the glitter and it look soooo good! My lips end up looking like a transparent healthy kissable lips! Love the result so much!

I know it might look like it scary and where the heck you could wear it, but once you try it, you'll love it! And my favourite is to pair it with my loveliest Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple or Cherry Tart to make that extra healthy glossy lips for everyday! Yes, you heard me, every goddamn day. have fun!


***

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

Comments

  1. cute.. XD

    cherriesspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vannn, case phone nya lucu dehhh *salah fokus banget* T.T

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya gue juga demen bangeett.. Coba cari @paroparocase di ig deh mitch!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts