Early Christmas Haul! | #BLOGMAS

Did some instant haulin' at the beginning of this month! I just get carried away with all the christmas spirit and I just wanted to give some gift to my self in this jolly season. The first encounter was with The Body Shop Glazed Apple collection which smells soo good, I can't even. I also got a Cranberry & Moringa Eau De Toilette from The Body Shop. I love the moringa smell because it reminds me of my childhood somehow. Then I saw this Special Edition of Etude House Pink Wish Tree BB Cushion that has a very cute limited packaging that just screams my name! I never have any cushion makeup and this is just the perfect thing to start off my collection. :)


***

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

Comments

  1. ah lucu2 banget packagingnya, bener2 christmas vibe. mau cobain cushionnya Etude House deh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya lucu ya mitchyyyy XD

      Ayo beliiiiiiiiiii... Mumpung masi dijual yg packaging lucunya mitch!

      Delete
  2. wow foto kamuu bikin akuu kepengeen semuanyaaa!!
    EDT cranberry nya bikin naksir.. :O

    uniquebloggonnabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts