Shades of Reds | #BLOGMAS

I love red polishes. It's such a classic color, it doesn't need any season to look good. But again, Christmas time is  just a happy time for me and I want to further expand the happines with other things that make me happy, too. Here I have shades of reds that I like and look so great on my skin.

Pixy Nail Enamel in R-01.
I love the Pixy formula so much, it glides on very smoothly, it dries so fast, and stays on nicely! It doesn't need any top coat to make it shine and the surface is like pulling themselves together to create a very nice surface on my nails. It's a bright red color but gets muted when applied on hands. Perfect for your everyday pop of color!

Revlon Nail Enamel in Get Reddy
My all time favourite nail color! A nice medium red with some gold shimmers makes it look very dimentional on the nails. My friend said she really like it when I get this polish on because I look like a rich chinesse aunty. Hahaha. Well, I like it that way, too!

Deborah Shine Tech in shade 21
I don't really know where my mom get this a few years ago, but the gold color is very pretty to be an accent color for the rest of colors I show you here. It quite sheer but quite opaque at the same time. The glitters are very soft and tiny, it's so easy to clean this with a regular nail polish remover.

Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Velvet Rope
Moving on to the darker range, this Revlon nail polish is very opaque and rich in color. Although I have to be honest, that it take quite a long time to get fully dries. There's many time I get nails with finger prints all over it. Even when I manage to make it without finger prints the shine doesn't really stays on that wel. I need to use top coat to make it shine prettier. But the color is pretty nontheless. It's kind of a muted dark red color that goes really well with any outfit!

Elianto Nail Color in shade Rosewood
Last but not least, a very nice oxblood red color that looks very pretty. Perfect for you goth lover out there who wants to celebrate christmas, too. You know, goth also needs some loveee.. Anyway, this formula is also great but to wear it as an everyday color is not quite fit since I work in office space. But I actually love it! It just screams my name! X)


What's your favourite shade of red?

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts