The Body Shop Early-Harvest Raspberry Eau De Toilette | #BLOGMAS

Don't this red just immediately reminds you of Christmas? Well, I do! I always love the end of the year because everytime my family go to a vacation, it's always around Christmas time. And when I just spent my holiday at home, tv station were blasted with Christmas movies with all the festive decor and funny or magical stories, I just got hook so deep to those memories. Therefore, I just love making Christmas a very memorable time of the year. Like the time I really took to get my self at least a bit closer to my dream Christmas!

The smell is very fruity, almost like smelling a yummy raspberry candy but without the overwhelming sweetness. It just have the perfect amount of day time scent to keep me feeling fresh and excited. I get excited because the smell really connect with my imaginary Christmas scent! Haha. It last quite a long time, too. Even my boyfriend compliment me when I was wearing this perfume. It just get my Christmas get even more memorable! :3

This perfume is retailed for IDR 189.000,- and you could get this in any The Body Shop store near you.

What's your most favourite Christmas smell? Do let me know!

***

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

Comments

  1. I got the apple one, special edition for xmas too :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, lovelies~
Every single comment you give always makes me smile for the whole day!
Drop your thoughts here and tell me what you think! Tee hee~
Have a nice day! :D

Popular Posts